How to Create Customer Services
Customer service is the activities of service to customers before, during and after purchase. It can help you:
- increase customer loyalty
- increase the amount of money each customer spends with your business
- increase how often a customer buys from you
- generate positive word-of-mouth and reputation
- decrease barriers to buying (for example, if your company has an excellent reputation for customer service for refunds, you're more likely to entice a hesitant buyer to purchase from you).
This article explains how to add the Customer Service Picklist.
Click on Customer Services Icon on the Picklist page.
The address bar link is: /?codelists&cl=customers_services
The Picklists - Customer Services Page opens. Click Add New on the right-hand side of the CUSTOMER SERVICES Component.
The Picklists - Customer Services page opens with the ADD NEW CUSTOMER SERVICES form enabled.
- In the Customer Services field add the Name of the Service.
- Decide the Order where this service will rank.
- Click the Yes radio button to have the service as a default.
- Click the down arrow in the Profile field to select the Profile this Service belongs to. Only users belonging to the chosen Profile will be able to see the List Type. To Create Profiles Refer article How to create a Profile.
Click SAVE or SAVE & ADD NEW to add additional Services.
To Delete a Service, Click Delete at the end of the row of the Service that has to be deleted. Click the Underlined Service Name to Edit.